The company nurse will provide a balance between the giving of patient care and the success of the health and safety mission. The role is not limited solely to a nursing perspective but will cover the health management system to support corporate goals and business principles. Implementation of various health programs, including those addressing work-related injuries, is the primary role of this position.
• Give 1st aid treatment and proper medications to employees as needed.
• Observe and record the symptoms and condition of a patient.
• In case of an accident, accompany the injured employee to the nearest hospital.
• Organize regular medical examinations of all employees.
• Enroll candidates to the company’s Health Maintenance Organization (HMO).
• Prepare medical reimbursement reports for each month.
• Implement health and wellness programs in the workplace.
• Monitor the inventory of medicines and other necessary supplies regularly.
• And perform any other duties assigned by the management from time to time.
• Knowledgeable with HR Facets is a plus
• Board passers with no experience are welcome to apply
• Registered Nurse
• Good communication skills, both oral and written
• Strong attention to detail and organized
• Can work with minimum supervision
• At least 1 year experience as a company nurse
• Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas, Pasig City
• Willing to work on a night shift schedule
- Competitive HMO Benefits from Day 1 of Employment
- Free Meals, Snacks, and Beverages – DAILY!
- Exciting Company Engagement Activities and Events