Excellent working conditions and family-oriented company culture. Offers above-industry compensation packages and incentives. Opportunities for career growth and promotion.
- Daily monitoring, assessing and triaging employees’ health quickly and efficiently. Check whether employees manifest Covid-19 related symptoms such as cold, cough, sore throat, fever, difficulty in breathing and etc.
- Responsible in Managing medical supplies, and protective equipment such as masks, gloves, face shields and etc.
- Conducts frequent and regular health protocols monitoring and ensures that it is strictly implemented.
- Spread knowledge and awareness about Covid-19 prevention and control thru posters online and bulletin boards, and conducts virtual seminars or conference.
- Initiate prompt contact tracing to employees exposed to an employee who tested positive either for
- Total Antibody Test or PCR Test through text, phone calls, email, and other communication platforms as necessary.
- To report all matters about his job immediately to his superior.
- Candidate must be a Registered Nurse with active license (Passed the Licensure Exam).
- Knowledge in basic support and occupational and safety administration.
- With Clinical and hospital experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- People and result oriented.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and the ability to use sound judgment in responding to clients and employees’ health issues and concerns.
- Ability to adapt to changing environments
- Communication Skills
- Patient Care Skills
- Emergency Response
- Health and Wellness
- Excellent working conditions and family-oriented company culture.
- Offers above-industry compensation packages and incentives.
- Opportunities for career growth and promotion.