Calling all Registered Nurses. Do you desire work-life balance whilst still committed to your profession and passion? Try a corporate setting and be part of our exciting Support team.
This may be the opportunity you have been waiting for…
Credit Corp Inc is urgently looking for a Company Nurse/HR Administrator for our Ayala Makati office.
With Credit Corp, you get to enjoy…
- A Competitive Salary package
- Fixed Weekends off
- Philippine Regular and Australian National Holidays
- Life insurance
- HMO coverage with dependents
- Retirement package
- Free fresh fruits weekly
- Quarterly Awarding ceremonies and other company events
- Free wellness and career development programs
- Culture-friendly work environment
- Work-life balance
- Identify Illnesses and potentially contagious conditions from onsite staff
- Conduct inventory of medicines and provide medicine as needed
- Monitor record and assist ill or injured staff to the nearest clinic/hospital for immediate treatment
- Ensure that incoming and regular Employees are fit to work and validate presented documents
- Schedule, coordinate and facilitate annual medical examination for Employees
Occupational Health and safety
- Keep close coordination with management regarding government mandates for medical and safety support
- Oversee compliance regarding occupational health and safety within office premises
- Managing and reporting OHS processes to internal and external stakeholders
- HMO/Life Insurance enrolment, cancellation and conducting orientation for regularized staff and qualified dependents
- HMO/Life Insurance utilization Monitor
- Provides Philhealth certificates to employees who are hospitalized
- Coordinates and handles request for government statutory and company benefits related, government loans, Maternity notifications and Sickness Notifications, etc
- Annual DOLE reporting
- Company Benefits
Do you have these qualifications?
- A proven commitment, versatility and great time management
- A self-starter who is willing to learn and adapt to new processes
- Good critical thinking with the ability to think outside of the box quickly and effectively
- Resourcefulness towards fostering employee engagement needs
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Nursing
- Has attended OSH program and/or is a certified OSH Practitioner
- Has experienced general human resource and/or administrative functions specifically handling and processing benefits related processes.
- Must be flexible, team player and empathetic
- Proficient verbal and written command in English with the ability to generate email communications and reports.
Change your future. Join our warm and exciting Support Team,. Apply today, you are just one click away!