- Administers nursing care to patients and provides assistance in emergency situations.
- Provides clinical guidance and proper referrals.
- Develops or coordinates fitness and wellness programs or services.
- Organizes and oversees fitness or wellness events or programs, such as health related information presentations, blood drives, first aid training, organized runs or walks etc.
- Provides assistance to employees in availing HMO benefits.
- Prepares and submits DOLE related reports and other reports needed by management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Nursing or equivalent.
- Must be a registered nurse.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have relevant experience as a Company Nurse.
- Preferably with BOSH training
- With strong organization and communication skills
- Full-Time position available.
- Communication Skills
- Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (Corporate Uniform)