- Provide nursing care to injured or ill workers.
- Give immediate temporary treatment in case of injury or illness, before the services of a physician becomes available.
- Participate in health maintenance examination.
- Participate in the maintenance of workplace health and safety by giving suggestions in the improvement of the working environment affecting the health and well being of the workers.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam
- Have at least 1 year experience
- Has good communication skills
- Proficient in using MS Office Application
- Communication Skills
- Professionalism Skills
- Performance Management Systems
- Competence Profiling
- Job Evaluations
- Salary Structuring
- Teambuilding programs
- Employee Development Training Programs
- Organizational Climate Survey
- Benefits Systems