- The OH Nurse will be responsible for rendering medical services for the benefit of the staffs of the COMPANY, the staffs of the COMPANY’s affiliates, as well as said staffs’ qualified dependents, and to the contractors and staffs of contractors in assigned worksite clinic. The OH Nurse may also serve as Healthway’s Safety Officer on site.
JOB DESCRIPTION/ACCOUNTABILITIES as OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSE:
- Provide daily outpatient clinic consultation and give appropriate emergency and first-aid management to patients on any medical condition or work-related trauma cases.
- Monitor and document work-related injuries and report to the Principal’s HR and Safety Committee.
- Coordinate referral of any medical / emergency case to a higher healthcare facility.
- Give health teaching, awareness, counseling and education on how to detect and prevent medical illnesses.
- Maintain clinic facilities / equipment and health records of employees of the Principal / Client-Corporation and ensures the availability and accountability of clinic medicines and supplies for patient care and service.
- Provide regular reports and analysis of prevalent illnesses, clinical assessment and recommendations to address problems covering the health of the Principal / Client-Corporation’s employees.
- In the absence of the physician, to organize and administer a health service program integrating occupational safety, otherwise, these activities of the nurse shall be in accordance with the physician.
- Participate in the health maintenance examination of the Principal / Client-Corporation. If a physician is not available, to perform work activities, which are within the scope allowed by the nursing profession and if, more extensive examinations are needed, to refer the same physician.
- Maintain and prepare a reporting and records system, and if a physician is not available, prepare and submit an annual medical report, using from DOLE/BWC/HSD/OH-47, to the employer, as required by these Standards. As well as any other reports requested by the Department Operations Officer, Assistant Operations Manager or the Operations Manager.
- Registered Nurse in the Philippines and with an active license
- Certified Basic Life Support and Advance Cardiac Life Support Provider
- Occupational Health Nurse (OHNAP BOSH or UP Manila CPH Trained an advantage)
- Preferably with at least 1year experience on Emergency Medicine and Occupational Health Nurse or Out- Patient Department.
- Communication Skills
- Professionalism Skills
- Emergency Procedures
- Vital Signs
- Occupational Health
Enjoy the following:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Accessible work location
- Stress-free work environment with friendly employees
- Compensation for overtime, Holiday Pay
- Promotion opportunities
- More Benefits Upon Regularization!
WE ARE ALSO HIRING FOR OTHER MEDICAL POSITIONS:
- Med Tech – Quezon City, Mandaluyong, Taguig, Makati, Alabang, Manila
- Ultrasound Tech – Mandaluyong, Makati, Manila, Alabang
- 2D Echo Tech – Mandaluyong, Makati, Manila
- Rad Tech – Mandaluyong, Manila
- AND NON-MEDICAL/ NON-LICENSED Customer Relations Staff – Mandaluyong Philhealth Coordinator – Alabang, Mandaluyong Patient Care Coordinator – Mandaluyong