- Administer first-aid treatments and provide medication for all employees
- Assist all injured employees and bring them to the nearest hospital if needed.
- Maintain all employee’s medical records.
- Secure and ensure that the sick employees submit a “fit to work” certificate upon returning to work
- Interpret and evaluate diagnostic test based on the verification of medical certificates.
- Schedule and assist annual medical examinations of all employees.
- Conduct inventory of medicines and other supplies every month.
- Conduct Health Seminar to all employees
- Administer Health and Welfare benefits for all employees.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Registered Nurse and Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Professionalism Skills