- Earn additional potential income when you achieved personal sales
- FREE medical consultation with the company’s physician
- Priority in the branch assignment closest to their resident
- Performs and implement the standard facial procedure
- Assist the doctors in all treatment / services being administered.
- Prepares the patient for treatment either for acne, facial, special procedures or for plastic surgery as needed according to the standards set by the company.
- Prepares materials needed for facial and other procedure treatment.
- Candidate must be registered nurse
- Preferably 1-4 years experienced employees specializing in Personal Care / Beauty / Fitness
- Service or Equivalent.
- Preferably at least 5’2 hgt.
- With clear and fair to white complexion
- With pleasing personality.
- With “Can Do” Attitude.
- Can start ASAP.
- Communication Skills
- Professionalism Skills
- Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery Medical Uniform Working Schedule: 11am-8pm, Mondays-Saturdays