Responsible for any of the HR functions Talent Acquisition, Benefits Administration, Timekeeping, On and Offboarding, Performance and Records Management, Implementation of company policies, rules and regulations, and other HR-related functions in compliance with the HR Corporate Policies and Procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring that customers and employees receive timely and appropriate medical attention, especially in the event of workplace injuries, and prescribes medical treatment and personal health care services to those who seek medications or consultations. Also, ensures the timely administration of employee benefits in the store and is responsible for computing the hours/ days worked by all employees in the store and in the execution of timekeeping-related activities.
- Registered Nurse with an active license.
- Preferable with BOSH Certificate.
- With at least 6 months HR related experience
- Communication Skills
- Professionalism Skills
- Emergency Response
- Microsoft Office
- Company Benefits With sign-on bonus Can start ASAP