We are searching for a dedicated intensive care unit (ICU) nurse to deliver vital care to seriously ill or injured patients in our ICU department. As a specialized nurse, you will be highly trained to treat patients who have suffered strokes, heart attacks, or undergone invasive surgery.
- Evaluate and monitor the patient’s progress.
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient’s medical condition.
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family members.
- Begin treatment and monitor doses.
- If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert the appropriate doctors.
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU unit.
- Complete all necessary paperwork before transferring a patient.
- Maintain patient records.
- Create and implement effective care plans.
- IELTS or OET passer.
- 1-year minimum experience within the last 2 years with the area you are applying to.
- Not more than 3 months’ work gap in the last 12 months.
- Patient Care Skills
- Critical Care
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Either 3 months accommodation OR £3000 Relocation Cash Bonus (Paid on arrival)
- Allowance would be issued in UK – £3000 net (Bupa will pay the tax on it). This cannot be split (i.e. 1 month accommodation, 2 months allowance) a family friendly environment and the bupa team is always looking out for each other. a great support in place for their new starters and continue their support through their employees
- Bupa working life. There are a number of social events held throughout the year. They thrive off making nurses feel comfortable and supported.
- Career progression is a big thing within Bupa and weekly job opportunities are circulated to all staff which includes management /leadership courses available too. Listen to their staff and send out yearly surveys and are always looking to improve