BE PART OF WATSONS:
Investors in People (IIP) accredited company
Asia’s number 1 pharmacy retail brand
Best Companies to work for by HR Asia
Our Store Pharmacist is responsible for the supervision of pharmacy operations (profitability, professional services, ROS and regulatory compliance). He/ She is accountable in upholding high standards of O + O Customer Service and Good Pharmacy Practice. Acts as Pharmacist-In-Charge, point of contact for regulatory matters, and responsible for the training and development of Pharmacy Assistants/Associates to ensure consistent and compliant pharmacy operations in any store formats.
This role focuses on
- Monitoring and reviewing sales performance (health categories) and recommending action plans to deliver sales budget and pharmacy profitability.
- Ensuring consistency in execution of Brand of Service Standards when dealing with customers (internal or external) and compliance in all regulatory requirements and act as pharmacist-in-charge/point of contact for regulatory matters.
- Performing necessary functions for all digitally enabled services.
- Supporting immediate head in managing ROS compliance (inventory & till) to work on shrinkage below tolerance level.
- Supporting immediate head in monitoring and tracking of store’s controllable expenses and recommends cost efficiency measures to increase productivity & profitability.
- Adhering to health protocols and implementing crisis management plans to mitigate risks to provide employees and customers safe and clean store environment.
- Building network as liaison to lessors for better communication and coordination needed to support the business.
- Sustaining team engagement and performance thru coaching, counseling, motivating and disciplining employees Success will depend on
- Ability to demonstrate analytical skills, monitor and evaluate implementation of online and offline initiatives, propose solutions and track progress to improve sales & profitability
- Ability to manage and monitor brand of service, handle and resolve online & offline customer feedback with sense of urgency and knows how to escalate complex customer complaints
- Ability to practice ethical and legal standards of the profession •Ability to analyze store profitability and implement cost optimization measures to maximize productivity
- Ability to validate gaps, monitor compliance, & can coach on retail operating standards to work towards improving efficiency
- Ability to benchmark retail practices and relationship building with mall partners, affiliates and professional organizations/partner schools.
- Ability to delegate tasks, can train and coach selling techniques/functional skills and engage team to maximize productivity & can sustain team motivation.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Candidate must be a Licensed Pharmacist
- Familiar with the implementation of Retail Operation Standards
- Experience doing Sales and Customer Service Functions
- No work experience requires and newly licensed Pharmacists are welcome to apply.
- Communication Skills
- Professionalism Skills
- Customer Service
- Medical Terminology
- Microsoft Office
Perks and Benefits:
- Opportunities for career progression
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Internal Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programs with Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credit units/specialization for Licensed Pharmacists
- Annual Bonus
- Gratuity Pay And Retirement Plan
- Health Insurance
- Sales Incentives
- Probationary position and direct hire employment
- Service Loyalty Award