- Ensure patients’ data are accurately logged in electronic health records.
- Review, audit and perform data entry of medical bills of claimants to initiate the payment process.
- Examine documents for accuracy, such as patient records, referrals, authorizations and insurance policies.
- Initiate payment notices to relevant parties and keep records of payments up-to-date.
- Request for any missing patient information.
- Develop and maintain a tracking system of incoming and late payments.
- Philippine registered nurse with active license
- Must have active certification / license in AAPC/AHIMA (CPC/CCS/CRC/CIC or equivalent)
- At least 1 year hospital / clinical experience
- Fluent in coding systems, like ICD, CPT or HCPCS
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written
- Detail oriented and can work with minimum supervision
- Willing to work on night shift
- Must be willing to travel to work onsite if temporary work from home is lifted
- Resident of Metro Manila, willing to work in Pasay
- Communication Skills
- Basic Salary and allowances Php 40,000 to P50,000
- Plus night differential pay
- HMO benefit
- Performance incentives