DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assessment and providing first aid or assisting employees to the nearest hospital if needed
- Documentation of each employees who sought medical attention ·
- Verification of medical certificate
- dispense/inventory of medicine
- Home visit for the employees when necessary
- receiving medical results and endorsing to HR
- coordinate pre-employment / APE results to clinic representative ·
- make weekly health related news/clips to be approved by HR
- Counsel individuals and groups on basic rules of good nutrition, healthy eating habits, and nutrition monitoring to improve their quality of work.
- Prepare and follow through on maintenance requests and schedules as required.
- Maintain close and careful security control of premises, employee’s valuables, and properties during wellness session.
- Coordination with the Doctors/Health provider for health teaching, tips or wellness programs which will be done on a monthly or schedule basis.
- endorsement of task to be done and task accomplished to the incoming nurse on duty
- daily output report of activity/accomplished tasks
- Tagging of leaves
- Monitoring of suspensions
- Other task that may be assign by the Manager from time to time
- With a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Nursing and a Board Passer (Licensed Nurse)
- With nurse’s basic training
- Good comm skills oral and writing
- Amenable to work in Ortigas, Pasig City (onsite)
- Amenable to work on a shifting schedule
- Hospital/Clinic or BPO experience is a PLUS
- Communication Skills
- Patient Care Skills
- Health and Wellness
- Office Administration
Enjoy the following perks:
- Basic salary plus ₱ 3,000.00 Non- taxable Allowance (upon permanency)
- Night differential (if shift falls in graveyard schedule)
- HMO with 1 free dependent (upon permanency)
- SL, VL, EL, Mental Health Day leave and Bereavement leave (upon permanency)