- Graduate with Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Valid license to practice Occupational Therapy (as awarded by the Philippines Professional Regulations Commission).
- Proven working experience as an occupational therapist (including internship experience).
- Excellent knowledge of principles and practices of occupational therapy.
- Familiarity with standardized and non –standardized evaluation tools.
- Ability to manage children with different types of personalities.
- Current knowledge of treatment practices and drive to continually learn and grow in the profession.
- Good professional behavior.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree,
- Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Continuing Education Program Incentive
- Travel incentive Program
- Incentive Program for Excellence in Attendance