- Provide nursing care to injured or ill workers
- Give immediate temporary treatment in case of injury or illness, before the services of a physician becomes available.
- Participate in health maintenance examination.
- Participate in the maintenance of workplace health and safety by giving suggestions in the improvement of the working environment affecting the health and well-being of the workers.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- 20,000/Monthly inclusive hazard pay Monday – Saturday
- One day hiring process with complete benefits
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam).
- Open for without experience.
- Has good communication skills.
- Proficient in using MS Office Application.
- Operating Room / OR
- Performance Management Systems
- Competence Profiling
- Job Evaluations
- Salary Structuring
- Teambuilding programs
- Employee Development Training Programs
- Organizational Climate Survey
- Benefits Systems