The OR Nurse is responsible for planning, executing, directing, and evaluating direct and indirect nursing care given to surgical patients.
- Supervise and directs patient care in the OR;
- Ensure that proper techniques and practices are used according to accepted standards of nursing practice;
- Maintain proper documentation in the patient chart;
- Perform scrub or circulating duties as necessary; 5. Position patient, prepare operative area, and adjusts table to proper positions;
- Assist Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, and other personnel as needed to ensure good patient care;
- Check rooms, supplies and equipment for proper care and handling;
- Ensure a clean, safe environment through observance of safety guidelines and aseptic techniques;
- Ensure proper maintenance of the sterility of the sterile field during the procedure;
- Schedule follow-up consult of patients and ensures the availability of the doctor on the agreed
- Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Nursing.
- Must have an IVT Certification
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Competitive and attractive compensation and benefits package
- Comprehensive medical and life insurance benefits
- Active Employee Career Development Program
- Access to free/discounted company products and treatments
- Opportunity for relevant training programs
- Exciting Incentive and Rewards Program
- Dynamic and fun work environment