Operating Room Nurses are registered nurses who provide care for patients before, during, and after surgeries.
- Prepare patients for, and assist with the examinations and treatments.
- Record patients’ medical information and vital signs.
- Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in patients’ conditions.
- Prepare rooms, sterile instruments, equipments and supplies and ensure that stock of supplies is maintained.
- Pull our patients’ records accordingly.
- Perform as scrub or circulating nurse during surgery.
- First aider
- Assist doctors during consultations.
- Encode patients’ charts.
- BS in Nursing (BSN) National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-RN) Certified Perioperative Nurse Credential (CNOR)