- Reviews the patient’s file and translates the information from that file into universal codes required by insurance companies
Making sure that codes are assigned correctly and sequenced appropriately as per government and insurance regulations
- Receiving and reviewing patients’ charts and documents for verification and accuracy.
- Follow coding conventions, and identify discrepancies, potential quality of care, and billing issues.
- Graduate of Bachelors degree in Nursing
- Must be a Certified Medical Coder- CCA, CPC, CCS, etc.
- No clinical or medical coding experience required
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written
- Willing to work on any shift (day, mid or night shift)
- Has wired internet connection to support work from home arrangement
- Must be residents of Metro Manila and willing to work in Taguig when temporary work from home is lifted
- Professionalism Skills
- Basic Salary and allowances Php 38,000 to P48,000
- Night differential Pay
- HMO benefits