The Physician’s Assistant primarily assists the Physician in various procedures and attends to patient concerns and inquiries.
- Primarily assists the Doctor in various procedures and attends to patient concerns and inquiries.
- Attends to patient’s pre and post treatment care.
- Prepares materials and equipment for procedures
- Provide health care education to patients.
- Provides post treatment quality care of patients through thorough documentation and endorsements.
- Maintains high standards of customer service through proper and efficient handling of all patients in a courteous, friendly and helpful manner at all times.
- Graduate of BS Nursing preferably with relevant experience
- With excellent customer service skills
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail
- Competitive and attractive compensation and benefits package
- Comprehensive medical and life insurance benefits
- Active Employee Career Development Program
- Access to free/discounted company products and treatments
- Opportunity for relevant training programs
- Exciting Incentive and Rewards Program
- Dynamic and fun work environment