- Completes NCLEX Academy Review program with 100% attendance.
- Timely and accurate submission of pertinent documents and credentials for NCLEX and the requirements of the Board of Nursing.
- Adheres to the rules and policies set forth in the Training Agreement for NCLEX Academy.
- Pass all post-didactic exams and Mock NCLEX satisfactorily.
- Final candidates for NCLEX exam in Manila will be selected upon final deliberations based on the review program criteria.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Candidates who have obtained units or have completed Master’s degree are also welcome to apply.
- Registered Nurse with Active PRC License
- Preferably with 6 months to 1 year of bedside experience OR any combination of work experience that will provide equivalent background (e.g. academe, community/public health, research, pharmaceutical industry). Fresh graduates who recently passed the NLE are highly encouraged to apply.
- With good academic and scholastic records. No failed or back subjects in BSN + Advantage: GPA of 1.75 and above. BSN graduates with latin honors. NLE Topnotchers
- Communication Skills
- Professionalism Skills