Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gathers information from injured workers or Supervisors and enters pertinent data into proprietary software to populate reports which fulfill our client specific requirements for reporting.
- Immediately transfers injury calls to a Triage Nurse that were routed to him or her in error.
- Assists injury triage staff with data related questions as needed to process client reporting needs.
- Answer customer service calls and process non-triage client requests as needed relating to procedural and insurance questions. • Assist with data entry into Medfiles/Afkam system as necessary
- Must effectively and appropriately assist clients with problem solving any issues associated with their use of Medcor Injury Triage services.
- Responsible for personal schedule adherence and accurately reflecting all shift activities using the phone system.
- Follows HIPAA Compliance Policies to protect the confidentiality of information.
- Responsible for projects and duties delegated by the Operations Director or Manager.
- Must possess a valid Basic Life Support (BLS) card at time of hire. Individuals without a current
- BLS card must obtain one within 30 days of employment.
- A high school degree or GED is required.
- Two years experience as a paramedic, EMT or LPN preferred.
- Two years of operational, or customer service/client relations experience is preferred.
- Professionalism Skills