Registered Nurse, Quality Assessment/Performance Improvement Analyst
Compensation Package: (Php 40,000/month)
- Monitor quality of service of health care activities in Home health care setting.
- Responsible for analyzing data integrity and consistency of OASIS documentation and assessment processes.
- Ensure medical documentation is coded properly.
- Good organizational skills, including the ability to multi-task, prioritize essential tasks, follow-through, and meet timelines.
- Ability to work with accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems appropriately using job knowledge and current policies/procedures.
- Ability to work cooperatively with members of the healthcare delivery team and staff, ability to handle frequent interruptions, adapt to changes in workload, and work schedule, and respond quickly to urgent requests.
- Review all documentation for accuracy and timely completion.
- Follow up on corrections that need to be made with an appropriate clinician.
- Work closely with Clinical Director and Medical Records staff.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License in Nursing
- At least 2 years of experience with Direct Patient Care or work experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicant must be willing to work from home. Work from home (or Working from home) is a modern work approach our company adapted recently which enabled work through internet and mobility wherein irrespective of the physical location of individual work can be done. Our operation hours are from (11:00 PM – 8:00 AM Philippine Standard Time).
- Must have a working and reliable personal computer and with at least 25 MBPS high-speed internet connection
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Healthcare- Experience in ICD-10 CM coding, knowledge of OASIS, Home Care and Center for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) rules and regulation – A Plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full-Time position(s) available