Are you a qualified nursing professional looking to pursue a career in a commercial company and normalize your working hours between 9:00am – 6:00pm? If so a career at Labcorp could be for you. As a Safety Nurse you will perform all medical-related activities of drug safety data management processes for clients.
Responsibilities typically include:
- Undertake primary medical review of cases, including medical assessment of the case for seriousness, listedness/labeling, causality, adverse event coding and narrative review.
- Update and document daily case data, case-feedback in appropriate trackers/tools to facilitate tracking and workflow management
- Assume complete responsibility for all assigned deliverables in line with expected quality, compliance and productivity SLAs and KPIs.
- Undertake and complete additional tasks/activities, assigned by supervisor, as required
- Provide training and guidance to the case processing team on medical aspects of case processing
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Science, RN or equivalent degree
- 2-3 years of clinical practice experience working as a Nurse in a clinic, hospital or dialysis unit.
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements and ICH-GCP guidelines
- Technical proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Strong working knowledge of medical sciences, diagnosis and therapeutics including drug treatments and procedures
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Focus on quality and attention to detail
- Ability to review, analyze & synthesize medical information
- Good understanding of customer needs and expectations
- Highly focused on quality and timelines for medical deliverables
- Pharmaceutical industry experience, including pharmacovigilance (case processing, medical review) and / clinical research preferred
- Communication Skills
- Patient Care Skills
- Diagnosis and Treatment Planning
- Medication Administration
- Microsoft Office
- Career development and training
- ability to work from home
- Excellent monthly salary and benefits