This full-time employee is a registered professional nurse primarily responsible in strengthening and facilitating the educational process by improving and protecting the health status of students and other stakeholders in the institution. The major focus of school nursing services is the prevention of illness and disability, and the early detection and correction of health problems. The school nurse is uniquely qualified in preventive health, health assessment, and referral procedures.
- A degree holder of BS Nursing program and a registered nurse. ·
- Possesses good interpersonal and communication skills ·
- Computer literate (knowledge in MS Office Applications) ·
- Demonstrate good customer service skills. ·
- Should have at least 1 year of relevant work experience
- Professionalism Skills