Responsible for administration of employee benefits for the entire organization. As needed, provides special guidance and assistance to all departments on various employee benefit plans. Develops, recommends, and installs approved, new, or modified plans and employee benefit policies, and supervises administration of existing benefits.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Administers employee benefits programs such as but not limited to basic hospital, medical, surgical, and major medical plans; temporary disability programs; and accidental death policies
• Assists newly hired employees with enrollment and meets with all employees during open enrollment periods to explain changes and options.
• Responsible for reviewing and checking billing and resolving discrepancies with benefits providers.
• Installs approved new benefits plans and changes by preparing announcement material, booklets, and other media for communicating new benefits to employees
• Keep an accurate and thorough record of benefits availed
• Inform employees regarding the details of their benefits packages, such as but not limited to dental, health, medical, and other benefits
• Handles benefit inquiries and complaints to ensure quick, equitable, and courteous resolution.
• Develop cost control procedures to ensure maximum coverage at the least possible cost to the company and employee
• Responsible for preparing and implementing an employee wellness program, in coordination with the HR Business Partners and HR/Talent Engagement Manager
• Leads the conduct of the annual medical examination and monitors follow-through action plans to ensure employees’ health and wellness
• Overseeing the Emergency Response Team (ERT)
• Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the clinic and acting as secretariat to the Health and Safety Committee
- Candidate must be REGISTERED NURSE with OSH and SO Certifications/accreditation
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience in a BPO Company, but not required
- Good written and verbal communication required