- Graduate with Bachelor’s Degree in Speech Pathology or Speech and Language Therapy or Speech Therapy.
- Proven working experience as a speech and language therapist (including internship experience).
- Excellent knowledge of principles and practices of speech and language therapy.
- Familiarity with standardized and non–standardized evaluation tools.
- Ability to manage children with different types of personalities.
- Current knowledge of treatment practices and drive to continually learn and grow in the profession.
- Good professional behavior.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- PROFESSIONALISM SKILLS
- Continuing Education Incentive Program
- Travel Incentive Program
- Incentive Program for Excellence in Attendance