We are seeking a highly capable medical-surgical nurse to join our team. In this role, you will be providing bedside care for pre-and post-surgery patients, monitoring vital signs, and administering prescribed medications. To ensure success, medical-surgical nurses should possess extensive knowledge of various health conditions and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. An outstanding medical-surgical nurse will be someone whose expertise translates into exceptional patient care.
- Assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating patient care plans in consultation with healthcare professionals.
- Evaluating medical information, as well as providing direct and individualized bedside nursing care to pre-and post-surgery patients.
- Preparing, administering and recording prescribed medications.
- Changing dressings, inserting catheters, and starting IVs.
- Adjusting specialized medical equipment as needed, as well as interpreting and recording measurements.
- Monitoring patients’ vitals and reporting adverse reactions to medications in a timely manner.
- Collaborating on discharge planning with the healthcare team.
- Answering questions and educating patients and their families on surgical procedures and post-surgery care.
- Maintaining and updating patient files, medical charts, and health records.
- Adhering to best nursing practices, standards, and protocols.
- IELTS or OET passer
- CBT passer
- 1 year minimum recent experience
- Professionalism Skills
- Patient Care Skills
- Clinical Assessment
- Pre-pin salary: £24,000
- Registered nurse salary: £26,425 upwards (depending on experience)
- Three free attempts of OSCE exam and OSCE Training course
- Two months accommodation
- Private medical insurance
- Free travel and accommodation for OSCE training and OSCE test
- Access to OSCE Accelerator – intensive online OSCE certification programme to help you pass the OSCE faster
- Intensive face to face OSCE training on arrival from OSCE specialists
- Personalized Orientation in the UK – Twenty five (25) days paid vacation leave every 12 months, plus paid public holidays. (= 33 days paid holiday total)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Wellness screening
- Free parking at work
- Subsidized staff canteen
- No placement fees.