The job of a Process Trainer is to essentially educate, guide, and coach new employees on how to effectively perform their jobs by developing the capabilities that are required for optimal job performance. The job also involves a number of complimentary activities such Training needs analysis, Training Needs Identification, Research & Development of Content, and collation of data for MIS.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that training and assessments happen as per statutory requirements.
- Give feedback and coach trainees on key job capabilities.
- Update and develop content as per client and business requirements.
- Ensure that all relevant information is updated on to the MIS trackers regularly.
- Conduct regular TNA / TNI to ensure that programs are updated and developed based on needs identified.
- Stick to training schedules
- Ensure that assessments happen on time
- Use standardized materials and methodologies approved by Omega Academy for training delivery.
- Develop Question Banks and use all the technology enabled training tools to enhance training quality and participant experience.
- Take ownership of every training program handled to ensure all benchmarks are met or surpassed.
- Act as guide and coach of the trainees during the training program.
- Follow a regular feedback and coaching plan to help trainees improve.
- Take responsibility of ensuring that the trainees understand statutory business requirements.
- Work in consultation with the Training Lead / Manager
- 6 months experience in any US Healthcare Account
- Must be a US Registered Nurse – New York License is a PLUS but all other states can be accommodated
- Graduate of BS Nursing with active Philippines and US License
- Good process and project knowledge
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Logical reasoning and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Communication Skills
- Professionalism Skills