We are looking for fresh talents for the healthcare information management industry. Someone who wants to make a difference, and be part of something big, something that improves lives. If this sounds like your story, we are a match.
What you can look forward to:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Merit increase possible upon regularization and movement to production work as a licensed USRN
- Paid Training Program and sponsorship to take the NCLEX for a mainland USRN license*
- Career advancement in the healthcare BPO sector by working for an in-house center of Anthem, an international healthcare insurance firm based in the USA
Other Perks and Benefits:
- Up to 4,000 Nurse training allowance
- Up to 2,800 non-taxable allowance
- Temporary Work from Home set-up , Assets provided.
- Quarterly Incentive Program*, computed as % from annual gross compensation
- Premium HMO Coverage, covering employee + up to 2 dependents on Day 1 of employment
- Vacation and sick leaves with annual conversion
- 12% Night differential ,Weekends off, fixed night shift schedule for most businesses lines
- Retirement package eligibility depending on tenure of employment
- Attend review and USRN Academy Program for purposes of preparing for the NCLEX
- Undergo Training with utmost diligence and to the best ability
- Diligently pursue completeness and timely submission of NCLEX and Boards of Nursing Licensure Requirements
- Acknowledge that performance during the training and his satisfactory passing the NCLEX as part of the standards for regularization
- Abide by and conform to all applicable rules and regulations, directions, instructions and conditions related to Training and Company Code of Conduct
- Help Assist Business Operations Production as needed
- Bring up insights, risks and recommended interventions on individual and class progress and to Clinical Consultant and Business Operations
- Share suggestions that may develop interventions and additional curriculum to the program to enhance clinical acumen as required
- Must have an Active PRC Nursing License & valid Passport
- Fresh board passers are also welcome to apply.
- Preferably with at least 1 year of cumulative clinical bedside care experience (hospital, clinic, healthcare facility, etc.) or business process experience (healthcare data management), or any combination which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience with daily operations in a clinical, managed care, hospital care setting including working with provider systems and medical providers is an advantage.
- Prior Utilization Management or Prior Authorization Clinical Experience is an advantage, but not required.
- Role requires strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, problem-solving skills, facilitation skills, and analytical skills
- Acute Care
- Community Health
- Home Care
- Dental and Mental Health Coverage
- HMO + 2 Dependents on Day 1 of Employment
- Life Insurance Coverage on Day 1 of Employment
- Retirement Benefits on Day 1 of Employment Supportive and fun working environment
- Vacation and Sick Leaves