Apply Now As TTEC USRN With 150k Retention Bonus, WFH And Earn Up To 69k
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on any course.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Customer service oriented.
- Required language(s): English.
Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC… for you and the customer. As a permanent work from home
US Registered Nurse Healthcare Professional, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
Join the award-winning TTEC Philippines team. We’ve been certified as a Great Place to Work® after a thorough, independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work Institute® Philippines.
And even better! Earn a competitive salary package plus a ?150,000 Retention Bonus.
What You’ll be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind? In this role, you should have both the knowledge base and clinical judgment in reviewing cases of the patient. You will be making outbound calls to pharmacists and medical professionals and provide the correct information.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
Review documentation and interpret data obtained from clinical records such as patient laboratory results, diagnostic tests, office visit notes and medical history.
What You Bring to the Role
- A nursing graduate with an active PHRN and unrestricted USRN license holder
- At least 2 years of experience in the clinical set-up (homecare, bedside related, hospital) or USRN in the BPO industry
- Recognize, apply and explain your product or service knowledge
- Computer experience
For at home roles – keep High speed internet (> 20mbps)
What You Can Expect
- ?150,000* Retention Bonus. (*terms & conditions apply)
- Supportive of your career and professional development
- An inclusive culture and community minded organization where giving back is encouraged
And we have a healthy benefits package based on your position that could include PTO, tuition reimbursement, health and wellness incentives
Visit https://mybenefits.ttec.com/phl/ for more information.
- Location: Manila, National Capital Region (NCR).
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 50.
Social Media Footer
We’re guide by the values
- Lead every day: We lead every day at every level to achieve results. We know that courageous, authentic leadership translates into positive impact.
- Do the right thing: We expect the highest degree of integrity from ourselves and each other. We act with honesty and respect in everything we do.
- Reach for amazing: We are innovators who make amazing things possible. We spark creativity and never accept can’t.
- Seek first to understand: We delight customers every chance we get. We strive to see the world through the eyes of our clients, their customers, and our colleagues.
- Act as one: We’re stronger together — one company with one purpose and one team. We work together and have each other’s backs.
- Live life passionately: We believe in our purpose and live it with intensity. We celebrate, laugh, and have fun together.
Diversity and inclusion at TTEC
There’s diversity. And then there’s inclusion. We foster an inclusive culture where YOU are welcome to be well…YOU. So, join our team and bring your authentic self to work at TTEC!
Meet a few of our team members in our TTEC Welcomes Me as they share what they experienced before joining the team.
And how they are now encouraged to be themselves as a part of our global family at TTEC. Bring your smile to our vibrant global culture!
Committed to your development
We hear it every day. I want to grow. I want to learn. I want to elevate my career. And we’re here for it! With all the global changes we’ve all been through over the past few years, our commitment to giving you the tools, systems, and support you need to enhance your career has never been more important. It’s everything from your new hire orientation (yay, welcome onboard!), to understanding your performance goals and performing in your role, to continued training and development along the way.
It’s all the ways we ensure you get what you need to succeed and reach your career goals. Did we mention we have over 10,880 free courses, certifications, and learning modules waiting for you in our TTEC Talent platform? Our goal is to bring more smiles to your face by helping you to elevate your career!
Let’s grow together!