We are looking for highly organized, compassionate candidates to work as ER nurses. ER nurses are the first line of defense when responding to patient injuries, trauma, or allergic reactions. They are always prepared to respond to emergencies, assist doctors in emergency medical care, and ensure a high quality of nursing standards are maintained, among other duties
- Being ready to respond and equipped to deal with a medical emergency.
- Quickly assessing patient needs.
- Treating critical injuries, allergic reactions, and trauma.
- Performing minor medical operations.
- Cleaning wounds.
- Drawing blood.
- Maintaining emergency room care standards.
- Assisting with insurance paperwork.
- Ensuring the efficiency of the patient check-in process.
- Displaying strong decision-making skills in emergency scenarios.
- IELTS or OET passer.
- Ideally CBT passer but not essential.
- 2 years minimum experience.
- Working Gap should not more than 10 months since the last employment.
- Professionalism Skills
- Emergency Procedures
- Patient Care Skills
- Emergency Response
- Patient Education
- IELTS or OET Exam Fee upto GBP 160 refunded
- CBT Exam Fee refunded or sponsored
- NMC Application Fee refunded or sponsored
- Pre-Pin Salary: £22,549 per annum (Band 4 –Starting Salary)
- Post Pin Salary: £27,055 per annum
- Working Hours: 37.5 per week
- IOM Tb – Refunded before deployment
- All visa related costs sponsored
- Flight ticket to UK Sponsored
- 1 Month free accommodation on landing in UK
- OSCE support / training
- OSCE exam – 2 attempts sponsored
- NMC Registration Fee sponsored
- A £100 salary advance provided on arrival in UK to help cover essentials (deducted from your first pay slip).