- Type: Private
- Location: Baguio City, Benguet
- Centers of Excellence: Criminology
- BS in Nursing
- BS in Physical Therapy
₱ 34,000-47,000 per year
₱ 22,000-31,000 per year
The School of Nursing commits itself to the development of exceptionally competent and value-driven health professionals. The School of Nursing, through innovative approaches in a caring environment, aims to produce a health care graduate who:
1. exhibits the necessary knowledge, skills, and attitudes in promoting and maintaining the holistic well-being of the patient;
2. demonstrates proficiency in the delivery of health-care services;
3. practices the ethico-moral and legal aspects of the nursing profession;
4. conducts health-related researches and applies findings for the enhancement of the care of the patient;
5. participates actively in community services to improve the quality of life; and
6. demonstrates effective and efficient leadership capabilities through the health care concepts, functions, and activities.
As evidenced by a consistent and competitive performance in the RN Board Exams, we prepare our future nursing leaders and professionals by developing in them critical thinking and problem solving through immersion in a variety of trainings, simulations, and hands-on drills that introduces them to the challenges and degrees of multi-situational and multicultural healthcare settings.
Student Body Size